The management and protection of personal data of the visitor / user of the «www.pandasecurity.gr» services subject to the terms of this section. These terms are given the rapid development of technology and particularly the Internet, and the existing legal regulations on these issues. In this context, any changes will be subject to this section. In any case «www.pandasecurity.gr» reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data on information of visitors / users and within the existing or potential legal framework. If a visitor / user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided in this section, shall not use the services provided by said service website.
1. General conditions of privacy: This www.pandasecurity.gr site treats all personal data of the visitor / user and may not disclose it to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason, except on provisions of the law and to the relevant authorities. The www.pandasecurity.gr website maintains files with personal information that the visitor / user sends exclusively for communication, finance and taxation. The visitor / user may contact the relevant department of the company in order to check the existence of a personal record and correct, change or deletion. Visitors / users of the website who are minors have access to the services only with the consent of parents or guardians and are not required to submit their personal data. If such information is provided, the site administrators delete information.
Furthermore, the administrators of this site it is possible to process part or all of the data the visitor / user for statistical purposes and improving its services-intelligence.
2. E-commerce orders: For the use of e-commerce website by the visitor / user requested the following information: (a) Name or Company Name (b) Address individual residence or business office (Street, number, region, City, ZIP), (c) Telephone (d) E-mail, (e) Fax number, (f) Credit Card (type, number, CVV, expiration date).
The above information is required to identify the data of the visitor / user and buyer to pay the price, the issuing of documents and kept at the financial records. Administrators of www.pandasecurity.gr site can use the information referring to the type of acquired goods through electronic commerce in order to record the purchasing interests of the customers and to make new offers, unless the visitor / user of these products ask not to receive such offers. The information relating to the buying interest of the visitor / user can never be communicated to third parties.
3. Credit Card: Credit Card of the visitor / user to pay for ordered goods Site «www.pandasecurity.gr» only charged for this transaction. Your credit card may not be used for any other purpose.
4. Links (Links to 3rd Party Websites): The place www.pandasecurity.gr may contain links (links) to other websites (websites) similar interest or content, which are not controlled by it but by third parties ( natural or legal persons) are not protected by these. In no event shall www.pandasecurity.gr for Personal Data Protection Terms not responsible why such sites will follow.
5. In addition, the user / customer of the shop is required:
Do not use the shop network in operations, which may result in prosecution or making any civil or administrative proceedings in the shop for instruments, notably but not exclusively, by the Criminal Code but and generally contrary to the Greek or European legislation.
Comply with local regulations and conditions of use.
Provide complete and accurate registration information, payment and delivery (to be informed in case of modifying them, that there are always records the current real personal information). If they find intentional inaccuracy in the data, the online store reserves the right not to complete the registration or immediate shutdown (if already active) the specific customer account. Also, if the data relating to the payment or delivery were mistakenly (intentionally), the www.pandasecurity.gr may take legal action against the customer.
To keep secret and not disclose to third parties the ID name and password (username, password). Obliged to inform immediately of any unauthorized use of the code. The www.pandasecurity.gr declines any responsibility for improper use or management of a client account from any loss of passwords.
Confirm that has exited from the personal account when you do not need another website of the shop.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses encryption. Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The company Endpoint Software Security MON. IKE is the exclusive distributor of Panda Security in Greece and is operating in Avenue Amfitheas 34 & Ichous Paleo Faliro 17564, 3rd floor, Athens, Greece.
If for any reason the user is not left completely satisfied with a service, the company is committed to return back the money it cost to purchase the service. The money back guarantee is valid for all offered solutions purchased from the website www.pandasecurity.gr until 15 days from the date of purchase from the website www.pandasecurity.gr. To request a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number of your purchase.